This isn’t a weekly feature, but I lurk around Amazon so frequently that I’ll definitely be doing more volumes of this! I also make Twitter threads about limited-time Kindle deals so be sure to follow me on Twitter and check out the #QuickKindleSteals hashtag. Also, make sure that you have the free Kindle app installed in your device before purchasing any of these books.
Minor notes and disclaimers:
1. A number of these titles are discounted or free for a limited time only, which means that their prices might change or increase later on. That’s why you have to act quickly and get them, yeah? 😉
2. This post contains affiliate links, which means that for every title that you purchase, I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. It’s a win-win for both of us. Yay!
3. Pay attention to the following legend:
🌈 Diverse book or written by a diverse author
🌟 I highly, highly recommend!
Kindle books for $2.99!
- Air Awakens by Elise Kova
- Masters of Deception by JC Kang 🌈🌟
- The Queen’s Game by Carla de Guzman 🌈🎤🌟
Kindle books for $1.99!
- Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
- Magic Bitter, Magic Sweet by Charlie Holmberg
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa 🌈🌟
Kindle books for $0.99!
Special sets of Kindle book deals!
- The Falconer ($0.99) by Elizabeth May
- The Vanishing Throne ($0.99) by Elizabeth May
- The Fallen Kingdom ($0.99) by Elizabeth May
- A Shadow Bright and Burning ($1.99) by Jessica Cluess
- A Poison Dark and Drowning ($1.99) by Jessica Cluess
Previous Kindle deals!
There are still ongoing discounts from my previous post! Check out Volume 3 of Quick Kindle Steals!
💖 Have you heard of any of these titles? Do you find any of them interesting enough to add to your TBR?
💖 Do you want to get your hands on more books? You can find an extensive list of legal resources that you can easily use to get more free and discounted books in this post.
💖 What do you think about this feature? Would you like to do this on your blog, too? Feel free to use this image and leave the link to your blog post in the comments below!
Like this post? Then share it on social media platforms (see buttons at the bottom of this post!) or maybe consider sending a cup of coffee my way?